Lea Robinette's surgery today

Anna Marie D.
on 4/27/04 8:36 am - Suwanee, GA
Hi everyone, Lea's surgery was today with Dr. Hart. THe surgery went well however she is having some pain and nausea issues. Pain medication has been changed and the nausea is probably due to gas so hopefully she will be feeling better soon. She has been up to walk. She will have a leak test in the am and if all is well will be going home on Thursday. I will be visiting her sometime tomorrow. Marie post op, 12/02/03, lap Dr. Hart -72 lbs
freespirit
on 4/27/04 11:07 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I'm wising Lea a speedy recovery and rapid weight loss! I'm totally jealous! I'm ready to be a loser!!! Robin
kiwani
on 4/27/04 12:34 pm - columbus, ga
Hi marie, i called to see how she was but i didnt talk to her.. sondra said she was really sick.. tell her i said hi... i was hopeing to get to atlanta tomorrow to see her but my appointment got changed to LAST week instead of tomorrow.... kiwani
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 10:45 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I hope she feels better soon! ...said a prayer for a fast receovery. Tonya
Diane G.
on 4/28/04 6:54 am - Dacula, GA
Hey Marie, If you get a chance to talk to her tell her that I am thinking of her. I talked to her mom today, Wednesday and she still wasn't feeing too well. Tell her that we all are thinking of her. Diane
Most Active