NEW PROFILE- I"M SO EXCITED!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 5:22 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey y'all check out my new profile!! Shannon did an awesome job! THANK YOU Shannon! Your the best! It's so girly, girly and fits me to a "T" Can you tell I'm excited?: jump: LOL Tonya
Kelle W
on 4/27/04 6:21 am - Atlanta, GA
Wow that looks awesome! I've seen other really pretty profiles on here and wondered how they did them...can you let us in on the secret? Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 6:42 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kelly, I just send an e-mail to the volunteers. They will send you a questionaire asking what colors you like and asking about hobbies and favorite things. I told them that I loved pink. I love pink and black polk-a-dots and that I liked anything girly-girl. She did a great job considering I didn't give her much to go on. Tonya
NAT
on 4/27/04 6:23 am - Atlanta, GA
I was gonna say the same thing, it's so girly girly I love it. I love the little girl ooh tha is sooo cute Tonya.
Katrina B.
on 4/27/04 7:36 am - Augusta, GA
Hey Tonya Nice profile Katrina
Kelle W
on 4/27/04 7:38 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay, now for my truly dumb question, how do I find the volunteer's email? Thanks for the info, it really does look great! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 8:51 am - Warner Robins, GA
You can e-mail them a request at : [email protected] Tonya PS- sorry I didn't list it the first time.LOL
Carrie R.
on 4/27/04 12:33 pm - Gainesville, GA
Tanya, Hey your profile really looks great!!! I'm impressed, think maybe I'll give Shannon an E-mail. Love all the graphics!!! Carrie
Diane G.
on 4/28/04 7:01 am - Dacula, GA
Tonya, Looks great!! Di
Most Active