Spoke to Joe Cornelius......

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 2:57 am - Warner Robins, GA
He made it to the "other side" and is doing great! He's a trooper! He was taken into surgery at 7:00 am and he's been up in his room for 20 mins now. We spoke for about 10 mins and he sounds real good!(I hope I fair that well) He said the only discomfort is some gas. He will be able to walk in about 3 hrs, so hopefully that will help him. Natalie F.- I sent him your love He should be released tomorrow and says he will try to post soon. Tonya
Feeling L.
on 4/27/04 4:09 am - Comer, GA
Glad to hear that he is doing well. Thanks for the update.
OHAngel2006
on 4/27/04 4:20 am - GA
Thanks for the update. Glad to know he is doing well.
NAT
on 4/27/04 4:45 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Tonya thanks for doing that I feel like I was there awww that's sweet. I am glad he is doing well. He is with Duncan and Duncan releases his patients so soon. Or is that just my thinking. I know many of hit patients and they love him but so they tell me they would have felt better with another day in the hospital. What do you think. Okay agian I am glad Joe is doing well and I can't wait to see his post NAT
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 4:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
Natalie- I did address that issue when I had my consult. The Dr. said if you aren't sick then you need to go home and be with your own germs. He says there is no reason why you should sit in the hospital and collect other germs that could be harmful- ie. staph, etc, etc. He also stressed that we weren't to have our family wait on us, we should be up getting our own water, protein drinks, etc, etc. Well, he has a very good success rate and very low complication rate so I guess it works for him. I tried to plead my case though. I told the Dr. that I need a extra day and that I was going to refuse to leave until I was rested up. I told him there would be heel marks all the way to the parking lot. haha Tonya
NAT
on 4/27/04 5:04 am - Atlanta, GA
I hear he is a funny man so I can almost see him dragging you girl !!!!! Oh man that is soo funny. Well I guess that is a great way to think of it. You don't want to be with germs more than you have to. But I would be scared also being that I will be panicking myself with leaks and such. I am dealing with that and plan on doing breathing while they stroll me in the surgery room. This should help me not to strangle the poor surgeon..... LOL NAT
Kelle W
on 4/27/04 5:01 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm so glad to hear Joe is doing great! I hope I do as well also. Yes, only one full day in the hospital does sound a little less than what ones needs to me, but I work in telecom, not medicine Please let him know that we're all thinking of him and routing for him! Kelle
Most Active