Hello from South Ga!

Joe C.
on 4/24/04 1:37 pm - Manor, GA
Hey guys! I finally updated my profile after a long day. I won't bore you with the details, but you can read it ALL on my newly updated profile. I just wanted to give each and EVERY one of you a heart-felt THANK YOU for your overwhelming response to my messages. I think that I have found a second home on here Beacuse I am in rural South Georgia and we don't have that wonderful thing called DSL here in the sticks, it would literally take me about 4 hours to respond to everybody's post. (this page took 2.3 minutes to load) I just wanted to say a few things before I post tomorrow: Kerri, I think it's great that you are starting a support group in Tifton. I think that is a wonderful example of the things that can be accomplished when you are determined. And to Tonya and all the ladies that want to start a fan club, I can be the treasurer.. just send your $5 membership to me..... preferably cash But seriously, thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. Talk to you all soon!!! Joe
Amy Williams
on 4/24/04 6:33 pm
It's not much longer! I know you must be sooooooooo excited. Please let me know if you don't have someone here to update us! I know we will all be waiting on some type of update after surgery. I'd be happy to do that if you need someone Amy
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/04 10:47 am - Warner Robins, GA
Joe, I'm going to have to decline your request to be treasurer. It's for your own good, there is just too much room for a campaign scandal there. Can you imagine the headlines? You know how small town newspapers can be. So, I am going to have to double as the Vice President and Treasurer. Every one send your dues to me.LOL And of course Natalie F. has been been named President. Tonya
NAT
on 4/25/04 1:10 pm - Atlanta, GA
YES YES They like me, they really like me. I want to thank my mother oh and of course Tonya for having faith in me, Joe for being so darn cute it's easy to be president of his club!!!!! I promise to make you all proud!!! (giggle giggle) NAT Joe you'll be on the other side before you can count to 3!! You'll be in my prayers!!!
KerriGLPN
on 4/26/04 6:58 am - 'Tifton, GA
Joe, Hey! Glad to hear you are doing well! Hey I want to be your asst. treasurer lol! I appreciate what you said about me and I m glad to help! I know its been easier for me with a good support system and I wouldnt deny anyone that! I will continue to pray for you and hopes all goes well! Take care! Kerri
Nancy B.
on 4/26/04 1:31 pm - Savannah, GA
Hi from SE GA! Best of luck to you! In a few short hours the next step of your journey begins. You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Nancy T.
OHAngel2006
on 4/26/04 11:32 pm - GA
Y'all are so funny!:0) Well today is my birthday and I know Joe is in surgery and things are going well... I have faith! I am going to call today and check the status with my insurance company. Pray for me! It would be an awesome bday present to find out something good!!!
Most Active