EMORY MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!

PEGGY B.
on 4/24/04 10:09 am - SYLVA, NC
WELL MY INSURANCE CALLED ME TODAY TO TELL ME I WAS DEINED ,BECAUSE OF EMORY.THE DOCTOR AT INSURANCE NEEDED TO TALK TO MY DOCTOR ABOUT MY UPCOMING SURGERY THEY CALLED EMORY 7 TIMES AND NEVER GOT A RETURNED PHONE CALL.GO FIGURE!!! WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT I WAS SOOOOOOO MAD I COULD SCREAM I HAVE DONE ALMOST ALL OF THE WORK FOR THE INSURANCE ANYWAY .EVERYTIME I CALL EMORY IT IS THE SAME OLE STORY WE WILL GET IT TO THEM TODAY WELL TODAY NEVER COMES,ALSO I TRIED TO TELL EMORY THAT MY INSURANCE WOULD NEED A CERTAIN TEST TO PROVE THAT MY POUCH IS NOT STILL WORKING FOR INSURANCE AND THE DOCTOR AT EMORY EVEN TOLD ME I WOULD BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE CENTER WOULD NOT SCHEDULE THIS TEST...ANYWAY I WILL BE GOING FOR APPEALS ON MONDAY AT THAT TIME MY DOCTOR HAS 48 HRS. TO SEND INFORMATION OR I IWLL BE DENIED ..SO BASICALLY THIS IS HOW BAD DOES EMORY WANT MY BUSSINESS I WOULD CHANGE BUT THE EMORY IS ON OUR PPO PLAN SO I AM STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy Williams
on 4/24/04 6:36 pm
Sounds like you are just going to have to be nasty about it this time. Remember this is YOUR life they are putting on hold. If you go in with that additude you are bound to get some results. That's finally what I ended up having to do to get something done. Call the EVERYDAY. The one that bugs them the most is going to get results first. Good luck to you and many prayers. Amy
KerriGLPN
on 4/26/04 7:03 am - 'Tifton, GA
Peggy, dont give up! This is YOUR life they are playing with! I had it out with emory too about their year + waiting list for surgery! That s why I went to another surgeon and got it done! I will be praying for you throughout your process and hope all goes well! Take care and God Bless you! Kerri
Most Active