Psych Eval Today

Carrie R.
on 4/23/04 1:52 pm - Gainesville, GA
Well I had my psych eval today, How crazy was that??? Over 500 questions???? But the Doc. Said I was in great mental shape and was going to be 10 times better after this whole process, he had so many positive things to say and some very enlightening things to say too!! I felt it was quite worth it And I'm looking foward to going to the workshop!!! I guess he'll send it over to Dr. Richards office and then it all goes to Insurance!!! I know my insurance is going to approve it, it will just be a matter of how much I'm going to have to pay!!! And figuring out where I'll probably have to get $10,000!!! But ya know what, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!! I think about all the food I've eaten that got me in the position I'm in now and I've probably eaten that much in dollars, hahahah!! Everybody keep your fingers crossed for me, I know it will be OK cause Gods got his hand on me, but extra prayers can't hurt!!! Thanks everybody, I'll keep ya'll updated! Carrie
Molly C.
on 4/25/04 1:58 pm - GA
Hi Carrie, You are already to first base having a good positive attitude! I felt lifted just reading your post! Attending the weight loss workshop at Northeast Georgia Medical Center will be a wonderful experience for you. I went a few weeks ago, and I know I will always carry with me things I learned there. Not only from Wayne and his associates but others attending the session. Wow, is all I can say... You stay on this site, cause my husband plays the lotto every week and if he wins the lotto before you have your surgery I am going to pay that ten thousand dollars you need for this weight loss surgery. My paper work was logged in at BC BS of FL last Thursday. Friday afternoon I called for an update, I was told they were requesting records of a medically supervised weight loss program for six months. I know Dr. Richards/Dr.Proctors office sent this to them, because they are so on top of things. BC BS did give me a fax number which they wouldn't do back when my work had to be submitted to them, tomorrow I will fax them another copy of my medically supervised weight loss program for six months. I will call them each day for an update...Like you said, prayer works, please everyone out there lets remember each other in prayer... Carrie, may God grant you a speedy surgery date and a sucessful surgery. Sincerely, Molly
Most Active