Surgery Date!

vstyler111
on 4/23/04 11:02 am - Newnan, GA
I got the call today for my surgery date. It is May 24th! I am so glad the "process" has worked out as well as it has. I am looking forward to being on my way to a healthier life. Lots of luck to everyone!
Carrie R.
on 4/23/04 1:20 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey Vince, That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you, not much longer and you'll be a big loser!! That's great!!!! Good Luck, hope everything keeps going well for you!!! Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/04 1:41 pm - Warner Robins, GA
That is wonderful news Vince!! PLease keep us updated as you near your surgery and after you come through with flying colors! Stay well, Tonya
Amy Williams
on 4/23/04 7:44 pm
Vince, That's wonderful news. I wish you the best with your surgery. We are on our way to being losers! I can't wait! Prayers for a speedy recovery! Amy
sambus24
on 4/24/04 8:43 am - Thomson, ga
way to go and good luck. Sarah
sxynecie
on 4/25/04 3:46 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Yeah Vince, I have surgery on May 10th!!! We are on our way to LOSERS!! Mrs. Jackson
Lady G.
on 4/26/04 2:36 am - FARMVILLE, NC
That is great!! I finish taking my pre-ops tomorrow, and then I'll be for a date!! Congrats!!
CHOCOLATE D.
on 4/26/04 3:26 am - Lawrenceville, GA
CONGRATS!!! WATCH HOW FAST THE TIME IS GING TO FLY BY. i HAD MINE ON OCT21,2003 AND IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THAT WENT EITHER. GOOD LUCK FUTURE LOSER
Most Active