My Profile

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/04 10:35 am - Warner Robins, GA
Absolutely, Ma'am President hehe
PRETTYGRL
on 4/23/04 10:12 am - ATLANTA, GA
HI JOE, FIRST I LIKE TO SAY THAT I ENJOY READING YOUR POST AS WELL, THEY ARE ALWAYS SO UPBEAT. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ON THE SITE AS MUCH AS I DID PRE-OP, BUT WHEN I DO YOU SEEM TO HAVE POSTED SOMETHING INTERESTING AND POSITIVE EVEN THOUGH THIS IS SUCH SERIOUS STUFF. I'M SURE EVERYTHING WILL GO WELL FOR YOU AND IN NO TIME YOU'LL BE SAYING WAS THAT REALLY ME AT THAT SIZE. I HAD MY SURGERY IN DEC. 03 AND HAVE LOST 103 LBS. AND IT HAS ABSOLUTELY CHANGED MY LIFE. THE SAME WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU AND YOU'LL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. MY PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU AND I WISH MUCH SUCCESS WITH THE REST OF YOUR WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY AND YOUR RUN FOR COUNTY COMMISSIONER. GOD BLESS!
MIke R.
on 4/23/04 1:17 pm - Ball Ground, GA
Joe- Best of luck buddy! Its funny how this message board works. I feel like I have known you a long time by reading your post. I know your excited and ready to move forward. Remeber why your doing this... it will keep you going! By the way.. I was shopping at BJs Wholesale Club and they had a 6lb can of EAS Whey Protien for $24. Great Price! Take care, Good Luck and God Bless! Mike
Carrie R.
on 4/23/04 1:41 pm - Gainesville, GA
Joe, Not much longer, boy time sure does fly doesn't it? I'm sooo happy for you and I will say an extra prayer for you. Your long wait is almost over you must be so excited!!!! I know everything will go well and God will continue to keep his hand on you, remember, He wants us to have the desires of our hearts and will always watch over us and give us the best, your new life is going to be just wonderful!!!!! Your a great guy and I do love reading your post and sharing in this life changing journey with you!!!! All the best to you, have a safe trip to S. Ga., God's protecting angels watch over you!!!!!!! Keep in touch!!!! Carrie
Feeling L.
on 4/23/04 4:34 pm - Comer, GA
Good luck Joe! You are in our prayers. You will do fine! Keep being positive about what you are doing and you will be fine.
Amy Williams
on 4/23/04 7:40 pm
Hi Joe, I'm glad to see that you put God first. I really believe that's what gets us thru this surgery. Although I'm still a pre-op. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now! I know you must be excited for sure. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I wish you only the best and will be praying for a quick recovery. Do you have anyone to call while you are in the hospital and give us updates on here?? I know we will all be wondering how you are doing. If you don't have anyone just let me know. I'd be happy to help any way that I can. Just email me. Many prayers and God Bless! Amy
Pam S.
on 4/23/04 11:32 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
Joe: I am so excited for you. I know how I was feeling two days before my surgery ... nervous, excited, but very confident that I was doing the right thing. Now, 26 days post op, I am 43 lbs. down (lost 25 before surgery), and feeling so much better. I will be praying for you, and I know you will do great! Pam
dawn davis
on 4/25/04 2:00 pm - cumming, ga
I hope everything goes well, keep us informed. Dawn
Most Active