My Profile

Joe C.
on 4/23/04 3:22 am - Manor, GA
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that I will be updating my profile all this weekend up until the day of the surgery. I want to keep you all updated on how the pre-op works. I have updated my profile today with a few things I wanted to say before my surgery date, and I will let you know what my "last meal" will be and how the "soda" really works! I will try my best to keep in touch with anyone who e-mails or posts on the board. Keep in touch and keep me in your prayers ! Joe
Sunny D.
on 4/23/04 3:32 am - South, GA
You'll do just great!!! I wish that I would have done this years ago. I think you are well educated in all the good and bad. I had RNY lap in August had basically very little pain-no problems. My only pre-op was liquid diet night before so you're on your own there. I will be praying for you!!! This will change your life!
mikkozoe
on 4/23/04 4:00 am - Conyers, GA
Joe Well i know you will do great !!! I had mine on 4/6/04 and i am doing wonderful and Duncans team did me also. But i will admit my last meal was spouse to be to Fatt Matts Rib Shack and well that did not pan out so i hope your last meal is better than mine was.....Granted for that last week i had mexican every night LOLL OL LOL Best of luck and thoughts with you !!! Laura
mikkozoe
on 4/23/04 5:01 am - Conyers, GA
Joe, I almost forgot to give you my take on the "Soda" well i did not think it tastes as bad as everyone makes you think it does. But it is not great and i still quiver at the thought of it. IF you want some drinking advice i am not sure if you drink or not but i would pour it into a glass and just shoot it like a shot ...that was easier for me and faster and then follow that with a glass of water ......but your first day will probley be the worst and then second is just ok not bad not great .......but it is all worth it in the end ....Best of luck on Tuesday since you might not be back on here...You need any Post Op advice just email me and i will let ya know what i can since i am just now going thru it !!! Laura
sxynecie
on 4/23/04 5:22 am - Jonesboro, GA
Joe, you will be in my prayers. Mrs. Jackson
Diane G.
on 4/23/04 5:49 am - Dacula, GA
Joe, I just want to tell you that I wish you the very best. I truley believe that you will come through this with flying colors. I know you are excited, and I am excited for you as well. I do wish you the best, and want you to know that I am saying special prayers for you. Joe, I have never talked to you, but I see your posts, and it is hard to imagine that time has flew by so quickly since you started on this board. We started about the same time, and here you are having surgery next week. WOW !! I just can't beleive that you are having your surgery so soon. You are truley on your way to a new & improved life. I am so very excited for you. Stay positive, and contine to keep all of us up to date with your progress. We all need your aftercare advice and we enjoy your posts. Best of luck and I wish you the very best. PS I just viewed your updated profile.
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/04 6:09 am - Warner Robins, GA
Joe, I am so excited for you!! I know that God's hand will guide the Surgeon and bring you through this with flying colors. I always look forward to your posts and updates. You are such a positive light on this board. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude is so contagious. When I started researching this procedure and felt so scared, I would read as many profiles as I could, when I stumbled upon your's I found comfort in your positive nature. You seem so wise beyond your years. I wish you well with the next part of your journey and your new life in Waycross. I have my fingers crossed that win the CC seat. I know you will be a great asset to your County. God bless and keep you well, Tonya
NAT
on 4/23/04 10:11 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey I will be keeping an open eye on your profile. Your my secret crush!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/04 12:54 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Natalie, You are beautiful!!! You and Joe would make a great couple I think we should create a Joe C. III fan club. LOL Tonya
NAT
on 4/24/04 2:58 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Tonya LOL your my kind of girl, love your way of thinking. But can I be the president of this club!!!!! NAT
Most Active