First appt. at Dr.henderson tomorrow!!

red_31331
on 4/22/04 11:54 am - crescent, GA
My appt. is tomorrow. I am not sure how it will go. Can someone tell me like about how long it takes and what will happen tomorrow? i was wondering. Anyone that had Henderson as a doctor can you help me??
Ayleneb
on 4/22/04 2:36 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Felicia, I'm 9 days post-op with Dr Henderson so I'll try to answer your question. Not exactly sure where you are in the process. I didn't actually meet with the doctor until my 1 week pre-op apptmt. That was after my psych eval, support workshop and having most of my pre-op work done (gallbladder sono). So, if your appointment tomorrow is your final pre-op, there's nothing to be nervous about. Very basic, weigh in with the nurse, she'll take your temp. Meet with the doctor, he'll discuss the surgery, risks and options. Answer your questions and make the final determination whether you want open RNY or lap. Then he will leave you with his P.A., Sandra, to listen to your lungs and answer any other questions. They also took a front and side view picture (dressed! LOL) for their records. That was it. Aylene B, Jacksonville lap RNY 4/13/2004
betsyt
on 4/22/04 3:28 pm - Brunswick, GA
Aylene, How is your Mom????? When did she go home? Tell her I was asking about her!!!!!!! Good luck with your's also Take care............................Betsy
Most Active