Pre-op Visit went great

Joe C.
on 4/15/04 3:32 am - Manor, GA
*Whew* I didn't sleep a wink last night because I was worried I hadn't lost enough weight. Well, I showed how much I had lost and the surgeon was very satisfied. The visit was great and LONG!!! I was at the office at 0730 and didn't leave until 1230, so be prepared. I have to pre-op at the hospital on Monday and then I will have surgery on the 27th. Keep me in your prayers and I will talk to you all soon!!! Joe
Kelle W
on 4/15/04 3:42 am - Atlanta, GA
Joe, I'm really happy for you that things went smoothly and didn't turn out to be harsh like you feared. I do that to myself all the time as well, and things don't usually turn out to be half as bad as I built them up to be! Kelle
Sunny D.
on 4/15/04 5:17 am - South, GA
Good for you!!! Wish you the best! It will be hard to look at your picture when you have any bad news --you look so happy. With a happy picture maybe all your news will be good news!!! You will do great--stay positive!!
brown S.
on 4/15/04 5:12 pm - ellenwood, ga
Joe I am glad everything went great for you can't wait to be that close to surgery as you,you will be in my prayers,and I know you will do just fine remember this: IF GOD BROUGHT YOU TO IT,THEN HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT. GOD BLESS
Carrie R.
on 4/16/04 10:25 am - Gainesville, GA
Joe, I'm so very happy for you. I can tell you are so excited to start your new life! Hope everything keeps going well, I'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts. FANTASTIC!!!!!! Carrie
NAT
on 4/19/04 6:09 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Joe your CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I have a crush!!!! NAT
Most Active