BCBS Has Our Requests.

vstyler111
on 4/12/04 2:35 pm - Newnan, GA
I don't post often but this is news. My wife and I are enduring this process together. BCBS GA HMO received our requests for approval on 4/9. Now we wait. We'll be getting in under the wire as BCBS GA will stop wls coverage 1/2005! Hopefully we will get approved quickly and soon have surgery dates. Side note but very important...We have been visiting this site for a couple of months just to see what's new with everyone. It is obvious that you all are a "family" of support, a family who argues, a family who cries and a family who loves. You bring so much to each other not to mention new folks like me. In a word, thanks for all the advise and the personal stories of success and sadness. You are truly a great group of people whom I am proud to be associated with.
Pam S.
on 4/12/04 9:24 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
Vince: I wish both you and your wife all the best. Hopefully you will hear something soon. I had my surgery on 3/29 with Dr. Duncan and I know I made the right choice. I am now 15 days post op and feeling great. Go for my first post-op check tomorrow. Best wishes, Pam
Most Active