Support Group Troup & Harris County........

wilsmommie
on 4/10/04 1:15 pm - Valley, AL
Hi everyone, I am trying to get a support group started for those of us that live in Chambers or Lee County in Alabama and Troup & Harris County Georgia. I am really new to all of this but would really like to see how many people would be interested in having one. I have not yet had my surgery but only have two more tests to do before my surgeon (Dr. Sanchez) can send my letter to Tricare. I would really like to see how many people are really interested in it. If enough people are interested I would like to start sponsoring one. Let me know so I can get the ball rolling!! Lisa White Valley, AL Pre-op
Lisa Anderson
on 4/10/04 2:35 pm - Shiloh, ga
Count me in!
wilsmommie
on 4/10/04 4:15 pm - Valley, AL
Hi Lisa, I posted this same message on the Alabama Boards and Dixie Chick on there told me that there is a support group that meets once a month at East Alabama Medical Center. She is going to send me the information and I can forward it to you if you would like. Thanks, Lisa White Valley, AL Pre-Op
Travis T.
on 4/12/04 3:54 pm - Hogansville,, GA
I am in Lagrange , i would be up for the support group in that area ,i have not had surgery yet. Travis
Most Active