EMORY DR.BRUCE RAMSHAW.??? GOOD AND BAD???

PEGGY B.
on 4/9/04 2:27 am - SYLVA, NC
WELL MY PROCESS IS GETTING CLOSER ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD TO DO MOST OF THE FOOTWORK BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING DIFFERENT ANSWERS OUT OF THE OFFICE STAFF FINAL ALL SHPOULD GO SMOOTHLY I HOPE (INSURANCE) WELL HAS ANY OF YOU HAD DR.BRUCE RAMSHAW HE WILL BE DOING A REVISON ON ME FROM A VBG TO A RNY. IF ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME THE GOOD ANDBAD IF YOU KNOW OF ANY I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL.HE TRIES TO START ALL SURGERIES LAP.SO I AM GLAD ABOUT THAT BUT IF MY PREVIOUS SURGERY HAS BAD SCAR TISSUE HE WILL THEN GO OPEN.HOPE TO GET SOME REALLY HELPFUL REPLYS THANKS SO VERY MUCH TIME. PEGGY
Dionne S.
on 4/9/04 12:13 pm - Jonesboro, Ga
I had my surgery at Emory but Dr. Edward Lin was my surgeon. I understand what you mean about doing all the work yourself, I also had to do that. As well as contact the doctor directly to set my surgery date. But I was sooo pleased with the hospital staff and the facility. They are very professional and nice. They take extra care of their patients. And I think Dr. Ramshaw has been doing them longer than Dr. Lin. Good luck to you and much success.
NAT
on 4/14/04 6:34 am - Atlanta, GA
Did you go to Emory Hospital on Clifton Rd at the University or one of the other ones? NAT
PEGGY B.
on 4/14/04 12:31 pm - SYLVA, NC
i believe it was clifton road maybe bulding b but pretty sure it was clifton road it was close to where they have their seminar.itwas alot of offices
Most Active