Dr. duncan's patients please help

kiwani
on 4/8/04 7:31 am - columbus, ga
if you used one of the phychologist that dr. duncans office recomends, who did you use and ddid you like them? thanks kiwani
KHAALIDA
on 4/8/04 10:04 pm - LITHONIA, GA
HI I DIDN'T USE ONE OF DR.DUNCAN PHYCHOLOGIST BUT I DO HAVE THE NAME OF THE ONE I USED AND I LOVED HIM. HE WAS REAL EASY TO TALK TO AND REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT I NEEDED TO SAY. PLUS HE HAD REALLY GOOD PRICES I HAD TO PAY HIM OUT OF POCKET. HIS NAME IS DR. GREGORY HALEY @ 3033 N.DECATUR ROAD SCOTTDALE, GA 30079 (404)508-9908 I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU KHAALIDA
Lisa B.
on 4/8/04 10:46 pm - Atlanta, GA
Good moring Kiwi I have bgbsga hmo so I used Ross Grument that's on the list that Dr.Duncan gave to us in the packet. I payed my copayment of 10.00 He was really easy to deal with very easy going. They deal with alot of Dr.Duncan patients. So give them a call at 404-685-9414
mikkozoe
on 4/8/04 11:24 pm - Conyers, GA
kiwi I used one that he had on his list and i too had bcbs hmo and i only had a 20.00 co pay ...but he was good there was really nothing too it ....so and i used a diatition that he had on his list and she was great !!!
Michelle J.
on 4/9/04 3:49 am - Savannah, GA
Hey I used Terry Orme, I had to pay the 300.0 Out of pocket but I sen in a claim for it and they sent me back the money. Hes on the list that Dr. Duncan had on the insurance info. He was realy nice
BARBARA H.
on 4/9/04 4:07 am - ATLANTA, GA
I did not use one of his because they wanted $300 out of pocket. I found Dr. Helen VanTine who is covered on my Blue Cross. The co-pay for $20 and she was great. She sent the most thorough letter I've seen to date.
sxynecie
on 4/9/04 12:53 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi, Kiwi, I used Santivcca, then he suggest that I have a follow-up (which he does not do) so I did a follow up with Dr. Grumpet. He is wonderful and he will get your paper work dictated and faxed out ASAP. Charlotte
Most Active