Rockdale Support Group????

virgohoney
on 4/7/04 6:15 am - Covington, GA
Is the Rockdale Support Group meeting tonight??? I called the hospital, and they said that they did NOT have a listing for the support group meeting. Just Wondering. Smooches, Chandra
virgohoney
on 4/7/04 10:16 am - Covington, GA
Never mind, I attended the meeting tonight. It is back!! And per Shannon McRobb, Dr. Robinson is back performing surgeries at Rockdale Medical Center. They have also added another surgeon, Dr. Maynard, I think. Now, I never lost faith in Dr. Robinson, despite all the rumors that circulated, (they admitted that a patient passed away) but I have my consult with Dr. Duncan in the morning. I loved Dr. Robinson, but now I have my heart set on the laparascopic RNY instead of open RNY. And Dr. Robinson only does Open RNY. So, even though I could probaly have my surgery sooner with Dr. Robinson, I think I will wait it out for Dr. Duncan. But no matter what anyone else says, I still think Dr. Robinson is a wonderful, caring, and excellent surgeon!!! Good luck to all on their journey!!! Smooches, Chandra
DebbieJ
on 4/8/04 10:58 pm - Atlanta area, GA
Chandra, have you ever been to a Wings Around Atlanta support group meeting? It's a great support group, held in Snellville at Eastside Medical Center on the third Saturday of the month. The meetings start at 9 and run until 12. We split the time between post-op and pre-op concerns. It is a non-surgeon specific group. We have people from all over the Atlanta area who attend.........we even have people who come from S. Caronlina and Al! If your interested let me know and I will provide more information. Debbie
Dionne S.
on 4/8/04 11:58 pm - Jonesboro, Ga
He Chandra, I just want to know how things went with Dr. Duncan? Give me a call when you get a free minute so we can talk. Dee
Most Active