anyone had surgery in atlanta ga

brown S.
on 4/3/04 10:06 am - ellenwood, ga
anyone who has had surgery in atlanta ga by dr.duncan can you tell me if he is good or how your surgery went bad/good.
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/04 10:46 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Christy, I have not had surgery yet, but there are several of Dr. Duncan's patients in the support group I attend. I was actually seeing a local surgeon but after hearing so many positive things about him I started researching him and the he came down and spoke with our support group and that sealed the deal for me. I had my consult on Mar 30th. I believe he is a fantastic surgeon. He is ranked 4th in the Nation. Hope this helps. Tonya
brown S.
on 4/3/04 11:09 am - ellenwood, ga
thanks for the info would like to keep in touch to see how you come out and maybe I can get some helpful tips from you for when I get to where you are.even for when you cross over to the loseing side thanks a million!!
Haziefrog
on 4/9/04 3:28 am - AR
Hi, I was wondering if you can please tell me where you would find this info?? Thanks, Hazel
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/04 10:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
PS- You can read the post below by Michelle Joyner, she just had surgery 5 days ago by Dr. Duncan. Also, you can go to his site and read all the profiles of his patients, just search for Dr. Duncan on this site and follow the links. Tonya
Pam S.
on 4/4/04 12:44 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Hi Christy: I am new to this site, however, I also had surgery on 3/31 performed by Dr. Duncan. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Duncan and his staff. Michelle and I had surgery on the same day. In fact, I was in the room next to her's. I was so glad to hear she is dong so well. I am doing great. It has definitely has been worth the long journey to get her. Being on the other side and six days post op is a wonderful feeling. Right now I can honestly say, I would do this all over again. The future is going to be bright! God bless.
Michelle J.
on 4/4/04 1:36 am - Savannah, GA
Yes christy, I had surgery on march the 29th with Dr.Duncan. He is the best, there is personally. I'm five days post op with no problems, and doing almost everything I did before surgery. They have you up and walking 4 hrs after surgery. He is a great doctor, and caring. He tells you the surgery is just a tool its up to you to make it work. i live in Savh, there were Dr.'s closer to me but none that compared to Dr. Duncan. If you pick him I think you will be making the best choice. Michelle
Pam S.
on 4/4/04 7:03 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Christy: I realized in my original message that I said I had surgery on the 31st. Guess I am feeling so good that it seems like just yesterday. Actually my surgery was on Monday, 3/29. And, and I said before Dr. Duncan is the best.
Gemini52272
on 4/4/04 8:19 am - Hiram, GA
I had surgery by Dr. Duncan 10/7/03. I've lost 90+ lbs to date and feel great. He is WONDERFUL!! I'm proud to say he's my Dr. I felt very secure in my decision due to his knowledge and reputation. Good luck on your journey... Also, watch him on Fox 5 news on Thursday mornings between 8:00 - 8:30am. He's their weekly health consultant.
Christy L.
on 4/8/04 1:59 am - Dallas, GA
Christy: You should be aware though that in dr. Duncan's practice, it can be any of his associates that does the surgery and not necessarily him. If you request him personally, it can make the process much longer. I have a cousin who used his office and has done ok, but I know of several people who have used his practice and had complications. I do not know if their surgeon was duncan himself or anotehr in the practice, but they were very unhappy with the aftercare with the complications. Christy L
Most Active