5 days post op!!!!!

Michelle J.
on 4/3/04 1:05 am - Savannah, GA
yep 5 days post op and feeling great. I have been out walking in the neighborhood, the malls. I feel great. Started introducing full liquids, to my diet so far I can tolarte it. Dr. Duncan is a blessing. I feel great!!!!!!! I was worrried I would be hurting and not doing much. But it's the opposite. i going back to work next tues. I sit at a desk all day so nothing hard, and no lifting. I go to my post op appt april14th. Wanted to let you all know how I was doing now I'm on the other side.
Angel Sellers
on 4/3/04 2:30 am - Smyrna, Ga
Welcome to the other side Michelle - Congrats!! It sounds like you are doing great & feeling good Good luck with your journey & God bless Angel
craftyangie
on 4/3/04 3:10 am - Cartersville, GA
That's great Michelle I could have went back to work earlier than I did, but I was able to take advantage of it. I agree that Dr. Duncan and his associates are a blessing. I have had no problems at all and I had surgery on 2-18-04. I am down apprx 50lbs total (lost some before surgery) and I feel wonderful. Keep up the good work!! Angela
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/04 10:51 am - Warner Robins, GA
Michelle, I am glad to hear you are doing so great!! I believe Dr. Duncan and his associates are a blessing also. I wish you continued success. Continue to keep us posted. Tonya
Pam S.
on 4/4/04 12:51 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Michelle: I sent you an e-mail when I saw your post on the site. I am new to the site and wanted to say how happy I am that you are doing so well. I know your little boys were glad to have mommy home with them. I'll see you on the 14th at our Post Op Visit. Have a very Happy Easter. Your next door neighbor in room 831.
lisasolis
on 4/5/04 11:52 am - Rincon, GA
Michelle Joyner - My name is Lisa and I live in Richmond Hill. I have Blue Cross PPO and I have applied with Dr. Champion. He is not in network so I will have to pay more out of pocket. Is Dr. Duncan in the BCBS network? The reason that I did not choose Dr. Duncan is because I can't keep traveling to Atlanta - and with Dr. Champion I do not have to. If I have to stay in network to get the surgery - Dr. Duncan will be my choice. I am very worried about BCBS PPO not approving me. I guess thats normal. I hope you have wonderful success with your weight loss.
Most Active