On to the next stepping stone...

Carrie R.
on 4/2/04 12:49 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey everybody, Well I have an appointment with the surgeon, Dr. Richards, Next Fri. 4/9. They'll set up the psych appointment for me then too. Everything is moving smoothly. I guess once I do the psych eval then they send everything to the insurance? I'm a little fussy on the exact timeline. Oh well I'm just gonna be patient and do everything they ask me to do. Which I also went to the bank today to talk about a loan, I'm worried I'm gonna probably have to pay for half, but ya know, whatever it takes because I've decided my life is worth it. All of our lives are worth it, Gods Will it will all work out because I know he wants us to have the desires of our hearts!!!!! Leaving on vacation tomorrow, have to work on my "letter of understanding" that the doctor requires everyone to write. So best of luck to everyone this week with all your hurdles, see ya'll in a week!!!! Carrie
Becky M.
on 4/2/04 9:01 pm - Jackson, GA
I wish you luck and hope everything works out. Have a wonderful vacation. And we will be here when you get back. Take care.... Becky
Most Active