I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!

KymMomOf5
on 4/4/04 8:53 am - eatonton, GA
Congrats Joe! 3 weeks will be over before you know it and you'll be posting on the post-op side. I too am new to this board. I had my surgery 3/25/04 and already see changes!! Best of luck to you and God bless!! ---Kym Open RNy 3/25/04
Joe C.
on 4/8/04 3:44 am - Manor, GA
Good luck to you as you try to make it on the other side. Looks like we share a "birthday." Your surgery was the same day as my 23rd Birthday last month. Good Luck and God Bless!!!! Joe
sxynecie
on 4/4/04 3:27 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Congrats, Joe You are on your way to the losing side. (Are you still smiling) Mrs. Jackson
Joe C.
on 4/6/04 12:45 am - Manor, GA
I sure am! And I'm working on getting all my preop work done. I spent an hour and a half at my PCP this morning getting my medical clearance and my H-pylori test done. I think they took about a gallon a blood out of me today!
lisasolis
on 4/7/04 8:12 am - Rincon, GA
I sent you an email but it did not go through. Good luck and many blessings on your surgery. I was taken aback by your profile because my son Andrew is 21 years old and looks a lot like you in your picture. He is 6'1" and weighs around 350 lbs. We live in Savannah area and he is having his wls with Doctor Williams around June. He is very nervous about this but has been heavy most of his life. He would like to track your progress so that it can inform him while he gets ready for surgery. I do not know if I am allowed to give you his email but here goes [email protected] - Blessings to you on your big day - you will have to fight off all the women after this is all over.
Joe C.
on 4/8/04 12:13 am - Manor, GA
I just wanted to let you know that I tried e-mailing last night at the address you provided. Let me know if you don't get it b/c I still have the original saved. Joe
JOAN C.
on 4/8/04 1:31 pm - CUMMING, GA
Congradulations Joe on your surgery date 4/27/04! I will have surgery 4/19/04. I will pray for you. Let's keep in touch. God Bless Joan
Most Active