I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!

Joe C.
on 4/1/04 11:27 pm - Manor, GA
Well, I folllowed everyone's advice and decided I would call and see if they got the letter. Well, I talked to the girl in Bariatrics and gave her my DOB and she said "are you sitting down?" And I said what? She said "Are you sitting down?" To which I replied "Yes." She then proceeded to give me my dates! I have to go to the Wellness Center on 4/15 then to the hospital for Preop on 4/19 and then my surgery is on 4/27. That is 3 WEEKS AWAY ya'll!!!!! Thank you so much for your prayers, your support, your notes, and I PROMISE to keep you all updated on my progress. Joe
OHAngel2006
on 4/2/04 12:08 am - GA
That's my Birthday!!!!! Congratulations Joe!!!! I was kind of hoping my surgery date might be that date too... My paperwork is still at insurance in the appeals dept!
Joe C.
on 4/2/04 1:28 am - Manor, GA
Thanks Tracy! I tried sending you an e-mail but it was returned. I did not get an opportunity to discuss cost with her because we are so dang busy here at work. I will try to find out ASAP and let you know. Joe
OHAngel2006
on 4/4/04 11:20 pm - GA
Hey Joe , it's [email protected] if you want to email direct. Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/04 12:49 am - Warner Robins, GA
Joe, I can tell how excited you are...and rightly so! I can just see you over there doing a happy dance. You go boy!!! Keep us posted! Tonya
Sunny D.
on 4/2/04 2:08 am - South, GA
You look so happy in your picture --- like someone who just found out their life is going to change (for the better) YOU THE MAN and all that other boy "high five" stuff. I can feel your excitement. I'm 7 months out and a lifetime worth of difference. You will soon see--You better get an unlisted # because the women are gonna be after you!!!
Julie I.
on 4/2/04 3:23 am - Vidalia, GA
YAY JOE!!!
Carrie R.
on 4/2/04 12:21 pm - Gainesville, GA
Congratulations Joe!!!!!!!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!!!! I'm really happy for you and know everything is gonna be great for you! Three weeks that's great (and fast!!)Guess every now and then folks can get the lead out, hahahaha!!!!!! Keep us updated, Carrie
craftyangie
on 4/3/04 3:25 am - Cartersville, GA
Congratulations!!! I know how happy you are. Dr. Duncan and his associates are wonderful. I am 6 1/2 weeks out and doing great. You are going to be amazed at the amount of food you will be able to eat after surgery compared to now...I have to make myself eat sometimes. It's weird. Best of Luck Angela
Pam S.
on 4/4/04 12:48 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Joe: I am new to this site and just want to congratulate you on your surgery date. I had my surgery on Monday the 29th and am now six days post op. I am feeling great. Walking, on full liquids and so excited about what the future holds. My best wishes and prayers to you. The journey may be a long one, but the end results are worth it. God Bless and Happy Easter.
Most Active