I'm Home!!!

Michelle J.
on 3/31/04 7:04 am - Savannah, GA
Hi, all just had surgery with Dr.Duncan on monday. Not much pain other than gas. Everything went good. Glad to be home..
Carrie R.
on 3/31/04 7:10 am - Gainesville, GA
Hi Michelle, That's Fantastic!!!!! I'm glad everything went well for you. Congratulations for being on the losing side!!!!!! Carrie
Lea R.
on 3/31/04 7:25 am - Columbus, GA
Hi Michelle, Welcome Home.. I'm glad you had an easy surgery. Let us know how you do in the days to come ok? Lea
Dionne S.
on 3/31/04 7:36 am - Jonesboro, Ga
Glad to see everything went well. Dont forget to keep us updated on your weight loss and how you're feeling.
Chandra M.
on 3/31/04 10:07 pm - Covington, GA
Congrat's on your successful surgery!!! And congrats to you Dionne on your 36 pound loss!!! I know you feel fantastic!! By the way, call me when you get a moment. Smooches Chandra
Susan I.
on 3/31/04 9:02 am - -, GA
Welcome home, Michelle! I see you're from Savannah; did you go directly home after your operation--you must have been really happy to see your own bed Glad you're doing so well; now go get some rest and drink tha****er!! SusanN Atlanta postop 2/10/2004 259/224/129
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/04 10:24 am - Warner Robins, GA
Michelle, Glad to hear you are home and doing well!! I met your Mother and Aunt at the Manley House on Tuesday morning. I had drove up and sent the night so that I could go to my early morning consult at Dr Duncan's office. We sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee yaking it up Anyway, take care and keep your profile update! Tonya
Cricket J.
on 3/31/04 11:54 am - Atlanta, GA
G-R-E-A-T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle J.
on 3/31/04 9:05 pm - Savannah, GA
Thanks everone. No I stayed a extra night in Atlanta then made the journey home. Today (thur) is better not that much pain. Yeah Tonya my aunt and mom told me about speaking with you at the house. Glad to be home. Just trying to rest.
Most Active