THE REASON I WAS DENIED

kiwani
on 3/30/04 6:49 am - columbus, ga
Hi yall i am back again..... the reason i was denied is that for some reason between faxing my phyc eval to bcbs from dr. duncans office.... it got lost some where... bcbs DID NOT even get it... My pcp office manager MICHELLE got it faxed to her today and someone from BCBS came to the office and picked it up and put it on the desk of the medical dr. that approves or denies.... his secretary said it will be the first thing he sees when he gets there tomorrow probably between 11 and 2... those ladies said it was THE MOST DETAILED evaluation that has ever passed thru that office , they said it says every thing it needs to say and more..... one more time please cross fingers, toes, pray, shout, whatever it takes for him to approve me tomorrow PLEASE..... kwiani
1slimdiva
on 3/30/04 9:44 am - Phenix City, AL
Kiwani I hope & pray things follow through for you tomorrow.
Lea R.
on 3/30/04 9:59 am - Columbus, GA
That is sooo good that it is something that simple!!! I hope they let you know right away.. I've crossed everything that's flexible!!! good luck girl. Lea
Carrie R.
on 3/30/04 11:00 am - Gainesville, GA
That's great, like a light at the end of the tunnel. Good Luck Kiwi!!! I'll be praying for you!!! Carrie
Ms.Judy
on 3/30/04 11:22 am - HOSCHTON, GA
KIWI, I WILL SAY A SPECIAL PRAY FOR YOU TO GET APPROVED TOMOROW !! JUDY
OHAngel2006
on 3/31/04 1:08 am - GA
I am so glad to hear that!!
Lisa B.
on 3/31/04 10:27 pm - Atlanta, GA
Girlfriend you are in my prayers I just know that you are gonna get approved.
Most Active