Have anyone heard of dr. maynard

Lkaye
on 3/30/04 3:51 am - Snellville, GA
I know you all have seen me post alot the past day or so... I just hung up with Dr. Maynards office in Conyers ... made an appt. with them for April 19 to talk to him about the duodenal Switch....I am researching all angles before I decide what is right for me....what ever it is I want it to be the right decision.... any comment is welcomed... Thanks...
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/04 10:56 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Laura, According the ASBS- American Society of Bariatric Surgeons, Dr Maynard is listed as an Affliate Member which means that he is "Non-board-certified surgeon and/or surgeons new to the field" He's is the link to that site below. Research, Research, Research!! Some surgeons go to a weekend seminar and then are able to conduct WLS so do your homework. http://www.asbs.org/html/member.html Good luck to you! Tonya
Lkaye
on 3/30/04 11:20 pm - Snellville, GA
Thank you so much for all the info... I will do more research on him... my dr. referred me to 3 so I could chose which surgery I would want... And Dr. Maynard was one of them.. His clinic is Surgical Associates of Metro Atlanta,LLC in Conyers he also has a web site if interested... it is www.samabariatrics.com Thanks again ....will keep researching...
Most Active