I HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!!!

littlebit
on 3/30/04 2:02 am - Locust Grove, GA
I just found out I HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
Lady G.
on 3/30/04 5:05 am - FARMVILLE, NC
Congratulations on crossing over to the Losing Side! I know you feel like Brenda
Lea R.
on 3/30/04 9:56 am - Columbus, GA
YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you.. let us know when you have a date... Lea
Carrie R.
on 3/30/04 11:04 am - Gainesville, GA
That's Fantastic Lea!!! I'm sooooo...HAPPY for You!!!! Hopefully your date will come soon!!!!! Carrie
Becky S.
on 3/30/04 10:16 pm - Clinton, SC
Way to go Luane!!! I am so glad to hear that you have been approved and now you will be getting a surgery date. Once that is done, then the rest is down hill from there and before you know it you will be on the winning side. Please keep us updated and God Bless you. Hugs, Becky Stanford
OHAngel2006
on 3/31/04 1:09 am - GA
Congratulations!!! I sure hope to hear those words from my insurance company soon too!
littlebit
on 3/31/04 9:18 pm - Locust Grove, GA
Good luck, I sure you will. After all the testing and waiting to see what test would be next, I have to admit that waiting on insurance approval has to be the hardest!
Pat Bell
on 4/1/04 2:41 am - Southeast, GA
Great news. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and easy transition back to food. Think positive and all will go much smoother. I kept telling myself any test, etc you have to go through in order to get the surgery will be worth it in the end. At 10 weeks out I can honestly say that was true for me. Fortunately Dr. Champion and United Healthcare didn't require a lot of test so it didn't turn out to be as bad a process as I'd anticipated from reading about the surgery. Best of luck to you.
Most Active