Seeking info from Augusta area

michelle57
on 3/28/04 12:31 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Hi! My name is Michelle from Iowa. Had surgery 8-11-03 and have gone from 330# to 210# and 28/30 to 18/20. Feel great, look much better and grateful for the new life this surgery has given me. My husband and I are researching relocation to Augusta, Georgia. We have wanted to move to a warmer climate for many years- have lived in Iowa all our lives and looks like Augusta might have what we are looking for. We will not move until next summer and both of us will be looking for jobs in the medical field(clerical and nursing assistant). We have one child at home, a girl who is 7 with mild mental disabilities and two grown sons. I would love to correspond with anyone from Augusta or a smaller nearby town. Please tell me about where you live, what you like and don't like abou*****pical real estate and rent prices, tax info, quality of schools, and any other info pertinent to a naive newcomer! Will be looking forward to hearing from you! Email me at [email protected] Thanks!!
MICHELLE L.
on 3/28/04 1:28 am - RINCON, GA
I live in the Savannah area. About 1 hr south of Augusta. I moved 10 years ago from Illinois. It was the best move I ever made. Would never even consider living anywhere else. I also have an 8yr old daughter. Im having surgery May4th. Email me if you wish [email protected] Michelle
Katrina B.
on 3/29/04 4:45 am - Augusta, GA
Hey Michelle, First I want to say congrats on your weight loss I live in augusta ga and love it. I moved here to be closer to my family. I have a 14 month daughter and wanted her to grow up with her grandma and aunties.............As far as medical jobs you should have no problems they are always looking for medical job in our local newspaper the www.augustachronicle.com. I also have some links of schools in augusta and a page of utility info that would be helpful for when you move here. I am good friends with the realator that help us purchase our home and im sure he would be happy to give you prices, tax info and etc. Please feel free me email me anytime Katrina
Most Active