I Have A Consultation Date!!!!! YES

Becky S.
on 3/26/04 9:14 am - Clinton, SC
I am so excited because I have a consultation date with Dr. Edward Lin of Emory-CrawfordLong Hospital. I go on April 22, 2004 at 9:30 am to talk with him and if everything works out and since I have already been approved from the other physician then I could possibly have my surgery the following week. Please say a prayer for me that this will work out for me and that I can beat the neuropathy before it takes over my legs putting me in a wheelchair. Has anyone used Dr. Lin and if so, what did you think of him? Well, that is all for now and hopefully in April I will have great news with a surgery date. Take care and God Bless Everyone. Sincerely, Becky Stanford
Kathy L.
on 3/26/04 1:38 pm - Conyers, GA
Becky I'm glad you are going to a different Dr. and Hospital. That my be the best thing you have ever done. My sister JUdy Stephens was the second patient Dr. Robinson Lost on 10/4/03 she was 44 years old. Judy died three days after surgery. She was in Screaming pain, She had no drainage tubes during sugery. She throwed up on the third day with green bile all day long. She died that night around 9:00pm. there were all kinds of red flags that day we feel the nurses should have seen. Dr Robinson came in one time to see Judy each day. I told Dr. Robinson after her death that Judy got very bad care the day she died. They were short handed on saturday. The nurse tried to give Judy a pill that was not crushed up and she tried to give her water through a straw. I told her that the paperwork we were given said that was not permitted. She laughed and said she only worked two days a month, that she had another job. This is my concern Dr. Robinson doen't have the (real) trained staff that knows how to take care of patients with this type surgery. When You get into serious trouble you lie there and die. Good Luck with your surgery I will be praying for you. thanks kathy conyers
virgohoney
on 3/27/04 6:05 am - Covington, GA
Congrats to you, Becky I have my appt with Dr. Duncan on 4/8, but it seems you may get your surgery before me. I am still happy for you though This mess with Dr. Robinson put many of us in a bind, but with patience and prayer, we'll be okay. Best of luck to you! Smooches Chandra
Most Active