Dr. Christopher Hart

littlebit
on 3/24/04 11:40 pm - Locust Grove, GA
Would like to hear ALL comments regarding Dr. Christopher Hart.
Christy L.
on 3/25/04 12:49 am - Dallas, GA
Luane: I used him and absolutely loved him and his staff! They worked diligently to get me approved after two denials from my insurance company and it worked. Dr. Hart has been on staff at Mayo Clinic and he he relatively young and soft spoken, but he knows his stuff. He has never had a death in HIS surgeries and only one leak, which was recent and the girl had a second surgery and is doing as well as any other post-op now. She sang his praises about his care while she was in the hospital and even joked that she was his first leak, but that neither of them were holding any grudges. I've heard a lot of horror stories about leaks, so I was absolutely impressed with how Dr. Hart handled the situation. If you have other questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] Christy Dr. Hart, Dec. 9, 2003 -68 since I came home from hospital -118 since journey began
littlebit
on 3/25/04 3:49 am - Locust Grove, GA
I will email you soon. Thanks
Lea R.
on 3/25/04 3:29 am - Columbus, GA
I am so happy to hear Christy's story about Dr. Hart. I feel I made the right choice in choosing him as my surgeon too,although I've yet to have my surgery. I like him and all his staff that I've met. Lea
littlebit
on 3/25/04 3:47 am - Locust Grove, GA
Thank you all so much. I have dealt with Amanda almost on a daily basis. (LOL) Insurance pending. I have completed all pre op testing and just waiting on bcbs of ga.
NAT
on 3/27/04 1:31 am - Atlanta, GA
Well if you use Hart, your a lucky lucky person. He has never had a death and that is wonderful to know. Also he loves to follow up and is a wonderful man. I didn't use him but I know all about him. I know you will be 100% satisfied. NAT
Shane W.
on 3/27/04 11:12 am - Douglasville, GA
I also used Dr. Hart... He is WONDERFUL!!! He was very professional.. but also great bedside manner....He explained everything one step at a time... from the first office visit till my check up visits... His office staff helped in every way possible... I would recommend him to anyone else... Good luck in your journey!!
Most Active