Dr. Champion?

bettinar
on 3/22/04 7:04 am - baltimore, md
I have seen 3 doctors in the Maryland area and they were not what I was wanting, so now I am considering coming to Atlanta and having the surgery performed by Dr. Champion. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on Dr. Champion. Thanks
Lisa S.
on 3/22/04 7:47 am - Rockmart, GA
Hi I didn't use Dr. Champion, but instead used Dr. Williams, who is in with Dr. Williams. I really love their staff and the hospital that they use. Here is his web site if you don't already have it. Hope this helps you out. www.drchampion.com
cheche00
on 3/22/04 9:06 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
I know people that used Dr. Champion but I didn't I used Dr. Titus Duncan at Atlanta Medical he has done over 1200 Lap surgeries and went to school spicifically for gastric bypass. He is on Fox in the morning on Thursday. Look him up on this site. His staff is one of the best I have heard of and know about.
Angel Sellers
on 3/23/04 1:52 am - Smyrna, Ga
Hi Bettina I used Dr. Champion & HIGHLY recommend him. His experience is top notch & he has a wonderful staff. He did my surgery on 2/3/04 & I have been very pleased with my experience with him & his office. He is very professional & expects his patients to follow his guidelines so that they can have lifelong success. The hospital he uses is Emory Dunwoody Medical Center & the bariatric unit there is wonderful as well. You should check out his website & talk to his staff. They offer a very informative & structured program. Feel free to write me if you have any other questions about my experience with him. Best wishes to you & I hope you find what you are looking for. God Bless Angel
Christy L.
on 3/23/04 11:51 pm - Dallas, GA
I did not use Dr. Champion. I have heard that most people end up paying at least a good chunk of money out of pocket with him...I don't think he is on any HMO plans. I used Dr. Hart in Suwanee and loved him and his practice. I was denied twice, but the staff kept plugging along and got me approved. I am thankful as many staffs in Atlanta do not do that. Christy 336/219/140
Most Active