HAS AHYONE WENT THROUGH NORTH FULTON REGIONAL USING BELENCIA AS A...

tks912
on 3/19/04 8:35 pm - DUNWOODY, GA
HI I AM RATHER NEW TO THIS SITE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IF ANY EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE HAD WITH BELENCIA. SO FAR SO GOOD WITH ME. ALSO IF THERE IS ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO DID HOW LONG DID IT TAKE WITH CIGNA HMO AND WITH BELENCIA HELPING.
BIGYANK
on 3/19/04 10:39 pm - Atlanta, GA
I went to their seminar because I was going to switch. Belencia seemed very nice and concerned. I think that is in part because she had the surgery herself. I decded to stick with Emory though. Part of that reason was because I had called one of the doctors that they use at North Fulton a few days before the seminar t schedule and appointment and I got their answering machine. I left a very detailed messaged with 3 contact numbers and an email address for someone to call me back so I could schedule an appointment or for them to send me more information. No one ever called me back or sent me anything so I took that as a sign to stick with Emory. I figured if they were too busy to call me back now and I am just trying to schedule an appointment it would be worse once they got my insurance to pay for it. Then, they could just ignore the hell out of me.
cj C.
on 3/22/04 9:44 am - cumming, GA
I was in North Fulton Regional Hospital in Oct. of 2002 and liked the hospital alot. In 1999 I went to Northside and I would pick North Fulton over Northside any day.
Most Active