Is any of Dr. Robinsons Patients Attending Emory's Seminar?

Becky S.
on 3/18/04 6:36 am
I was just wondering if any of Dr. Robinson's previous patients was attending Emory's seminar at the end of March? I went to Dr. Titus Duncan's seminar the other night and I liked him and what he had to say about the surgery. I also liked his answers to the questions I asked and felt like he was up front and honest about everything. I also liked that he had a great sense of humor and seemed to but the newbies at ease. My General Practioner stated that Dr. Duncan was the best surgeon in Gastric By-Pass and he highly recommended him. My next stop is with Emory Bariatric unit with Dr. Ramshaw and his colleagues which will meet on March 25 at 7:00pm. I plan to visit as many doctors as I can and I want to know them inside and out before I make my choice because I do not want to have happen to me what happened this past time. God Bless You Sincerely, Becky Stanford
Chandra M.
on 3/18/04 8:25 am - Covington, GA
Hey Becky, I attended Dr. Duncan's seminar Wednesday also. I will also be attending Emory's Seminar. My friend recently went thru Emory and she only has good things to say. I was scheduled to have surgery on 3/2/04, but of course the day before I got that cancellation call from Elaine, I was so angry, but now I truly believe it was a blessing that my surgery got cancelled. I do feel terribly bad for that family though. I am also waiting for the seminar with Dr. Benak in Monroe. Well, good luck in your weight loss journey and keep me posted. Smooches, Chandra
NAT
on 3/18/04 9:24 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey I am a patient of Dr. C. Daniel Smith, and all thay know him say I am getting the best also. He is the Head Honcho at Emory Bariatrics. He has a wait but I wanted the best so the wait I had to endure. I have my approval and my preop testing is complete. I go on the 25th next week to get my surgery date and hopefully it will be in April but it will probably be more like May knowing his schedule. I have my trials and tribulations on my page. I love my choice but you are very wise to explore all your options. I have been a patient at emory for almost 5 yrs now. My pcp GYN dermatologist. Everyone is there. So I knew how there system worked and I was prepared to wait, so even though it drove me almost batty at times, I was able to get a quik grip. I am happy and at ease with my decision. Also if you attend any of the wings around atlanta meeting C Daniel Smith is speaking. I am going to see him. Will be nice to see him speak agian.... NAT
littlebit
on 3/18/04 10:48 pm - Locust Grove, GA
Try Dr. Christopher Hart Johns Creek Surgery
NAT
on 3/19/04 4:44 am - Atlanta, GA
Yeah I hear great things about hart. Acctually I just cancelled an appt I had with him on the 22nd. I decided to go with Smith and accept his timeline. So there is a opening jump on it LOL
PEGGY B.
on 3/19/04 11:33 am - SYLVA, NC
hHI BECKY I AM GOING THROUGH DR.RAMSHAW HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME YOU WILL LOVE HIM ,I JUST CAME FROM THEIR TODAY FOR MY SHRINK VISIT DR.CHAMPMAN HE IS SO SWEET AND COOL HE SAID HE WAS PASSING ME FOR SURGERY ON HIS PART SO NOW THEY WILL FILE INSURANCE NEXT WEEK...NOT MANY MORE STEPS TO GO I REALLY DR.RAMSHAW I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL DOCTORS IN ORDER OF FINDING THE RIGHT ONE HE WILL DO LAP IF POSSIBLE THAT IS HIS SPECIALITY,THEY ARE ALL GREAT AT EMORY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TRAUMA CENTR WHICH WS SOMETHING THAT WAS IMPORTANT TO ME DR. RAMSHAW IS ALSO DR.SMITHS ASST.HE IS HEAD OF THE CENTER HE IS GREAT THEY SAY GOOD LUCK PEGGY
Most Active