Other Surgeons

dchildress
on 3/17/04 12:30 pm - Covington, GA
Hey all; I was really shocked today when I heard that the Group in Conyers was cancelled and that Kermie Robinson was no longer doing surgery at this time. For all of you looking for a new surgeon I wanted to just give you the name of me and my husband's surgeon. Dr. Celio Burrowes at 678-904-1606. He is a very skilled Dr. and very serious about what he does. Also I will be looking into setting up a new support group in Conyers. More info later. If anyone is interested please let me know. God Bless you all Donna
Karel J.
on 3/17/04 3:18 pm - GA
Hi Donna! Just wanted to let you know that I believe the support group in Conyers will continue to meet. Shannon, the nutritionist at Rockdale Medical Center, says the hospital is reorganizing the bariatric program. He does have the regular meeting for April scheduled. It's like someone else said, we don't have to have the doctor to continue because we all still need each other. Take care!
Becky S.
on 3/18/04 6:46 am
Hey Karel, I am so glad to hear that we are going to have a support group meeting in conyers. Have you found a doctor yet and do you know when you will have surgery? I have not had much luck as far as a date yet, but I am getting into the seminars quick. Just wanted to check in with you to see how things are going. Take care and God Bless You. Hugs, Becky Stanford
Becky S.
on 3/18/04 6:41 am
Hi Donna, I wanted to ask you how long it took for you to get an appointment to see Dr. Burrowes? When I called to see about an appt., they told me it would be May before I could get in to see him. Also, Dr. Burrowes used to be Dr. Robinsons partner before Dr. Burrowes started his own practice. Has your husband had his surgery already? I would like to know if they are going to have a support group meeting in Conyers so that I would not have to go to Jonesboro or Atlanta. Please keep us updated as to when and where so that we can attend. Thanks and God Bless You. Sincerely, Becky Stanford
Karel J.
on 3/18/04 7:11 am - GA
Hi Becky, My surgery is on March 30 and I am ready! The support group in Conyers meets on the first Wednesday of each month from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm. They meet at Rockdale Medical Center (recently known as Rockdale Hospital) downstairs in the Women's Center. I really think you would enjoy it. Take care!
Most Active