my first meeting

Carrie R.
on 3/16/04 1:13 pm - Gainesville, GA
3/16/04 Tomorrow I'm going to my first informational meeting. I'm very excited, anxious and apprehensive about this whole process. The doctors that are having the seminar strongly urge that my husband or someone close to me go with me, but I guess I'll be going by myself. I've been reading so much on this proceedure that I really feel that this is the lifesaver I've been needing to be thrown to me my entire life. I just hope it's not a lost hope when I start dealing with the insurance. If any of ya'll have some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Anxious for a new life, Carrie
Angela B.
on 3/17/04 6:22 am - Covington, GA
The most important thing to remember is to keep a good outlook about everything. If you come to a wall, find a way to jump over it. Don't let people get you down or let the insurance bully you. Having surgery has let me have the life I have wanted, and needed for years. I am healthy and very happy with myself now. There is nothing I don't feel I can't do now. The weight has been a fight all my life...a fight I have now won! Good luck, Angela Boyett
Most Active