I need a New PCP

Cricket J.
on 3/13/04 12:23 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hi, folks I just received a letter from my PCP that she is going back to England. My issue is that she has been the only PCP that was supportive about my surgery. She is going to write my letter and everything but I would still need a new PCP that will carry me through the rest of this very hard road ahead. Does anybody have a good Doc that is a memeber of BCBS (HMO) That's near Wellstar Hospital in Marietta, Ga right of 75 North exit 267B and was supportive of you needing the surgery. Thank You
MsJ
on 3/14/04 11:11 am - Atlanta, GA
I have BCBS POS.. which is the same as HMO.. and my PCP is Urban Family Practice on Windy Hill Road across the street from the Bank of America.. I believe next to the Wellstar center..or hospital. My doctor is Dr. Mitchell Jablow...but Dr. Cedrice Davis is on my card.. she is cool too..I would recommend her.
Melissa J.
on 3/14/04 12:23 pm - Woodstock, GA
My PCP is right by Kennestone hospital. Piedmont Physicians. Dr. Godfrey and his PA Cindy Milstead. She has taken care of me and my family for about 7 years. She is great! She and Dr. Godfrey are very supportive of WLS. 770-422-0064.
Cricket J.
on 3/16/04 2:30 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks guys for the info.
Kelle W
on 3/17/04 5:52 am - Atlanta, GA
When I lived in Kennesaw my doctor was Dr Mills at the Marietta Adult Medicine Center right next to Kennestone Hospital on Church St. He was very supportive and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. My wait time was never very long and I had BCBS HMO when I was with them. Good luck! Kelle
Most Active