BCBS HMO

kiwani
on 3/13/04 10:54 am - columbus, ga
hi ya'll i am in nursing review at insurance any one have any idea on how long that takes???? thanks kiwani
Pam B.
on 3/13/04 4:50 pm - Locust Grove, GA
Hey! It seemed like forever but in reality I think it was about 5 weeks. If you read my profile I have a time line kinda thing with dates. They hemmed and hawed around tho and it then would ask for more info so don't be surprised or discouraged if that happens. I called them every day. I am not sure if that helped but I did. Sometimes I skipped a day but it was hard knowing the decision about MY LIFE was in the hands of strangers *****ally didn't care about me or my well being! It's a hard time but you will make it thru. I am now 5 months post op and it's all a bad memory! Keep the faith and e mail me if there is anything else I can do to help! [email protected]. Take care, Pam
kiwani
on 3/13/04 8:34 pm - columbus, ga
Thanks Pam, i sure hope they dont keep me waiting that long lol .. dr. sent it on wed. and i called wed. they diddnt have it , i called thurs. they didnt have it , i called fri and it was in nursing review so ... you can bet that i will call just about every day thanks again kiwani
Ms.Judy
on 3/14/04 1:16 pm - HOSCHTON, GA
THE INS.CO GOT MY INFO ON DEC. 18TH. I CALLED EVERYDAY ALMOST!! I JUST GOT APPROVED MARCH 12TH. WHEN YOU CALL ALWAYS ASK TO SPEAK TO THE SAME PERSON, I THINK THAT HELPS, FROM WHAT SOME OF THE OTHERS HAVE SAID ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. GOOD LUCK , I HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK THAN I DID. BUT WHEN THEY TOLD ME FRIDAY I WAS APPROVED , IT SCARED ME TO DEATH !!! I HAVE A SURGERY DATE OF MARCH 31TH.. WHO IS YOUR DOCTOR ? MINE IS DR. PROCTOR IN GAINSVILLE. KEEP US UPDATED. JUDY
OHAngel2006
on 3/14/04 11:10 pm - GA
It really depends on their workload in nurse review and that varies. Calling often and documenting who you spoke to and the time of day is very helpful that way the customer service person who you speak to can check with the nurse dept and let you know. Good luck!
Most Active