NEED HELP AETNA PPO

ShonF.
on 3/12/04 11:57 am - Peachy State, GA
HELLO EVERYONE I NEED HELP WITH AETNA PPO . I'M IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVERYTHING STARTED. I HAVE MY PCP LETTER OF MEDICAL NECC. AND I HAVE MY 1ST APPT ON 3-16 PLEASE HELP GETTING EVERYTHING STARTED AND ANY GUIDELINES I NEED TO GO BY. THANKS
cathyg1028
on 3/17/04 3:38 am - MARIETTA, GA
Shondra, GO to www.aetna.com and look up Coverage Bulletin #0157. This tells you exactly what you have to do to be approved. It is a pain in the backside, but once you are approved my hospital bill was just under $24,000 and I had to pay $250.00. So it is worth it. Be sure to document, document , document!!! When we sent my appeal I sent a personal letter. I cited each requirement, how I had fulfilled it and attached documentation. Including my membership to the YWCA, the receipts for the water aerobic classes I attended and the same for the gym. This will make a difference. Aetna mentioned this in their approval letter. If you need additional info just drop me and email. Cathy
ShonF.
on 3/17/04 10:45 am - Peachy State, GA
Cindy was your surgery approved for Lap or open. I have heard that Aetna does not cover for the surgery tp be performed lap. only open ?? Shondra
Most Active