What happens next?

Cricket J.
on 3/12/04 11:47 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay, guys I have mailed the info. off to Dr. Duncan's office. What happens next? I know it's all on their web page but that's not enough info. Who has been through this and can tell me how long it takes, will they really call me etc....I'm just scared that this is not going to happen, and trust me I need this surgery. Thanks Guys
(deactivated member)
on 3/12/04 2:04 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Monique, I am not too far ahead of you in my journey and I am also seeing Dr Duncan. I just got my consult date this week. Take a deep breath and try to relax. Dr Duncan's office is suppose to call you to confirm they received your package. If they haven't called you by Thurs or Fri then give Joyce a call. There is nothing wrong with following up with them. I find Joyce to be very reasonable and she won't get upset if you follow up regularly. She tells me once they receive your package they are suppose to call you to let you know, then your package gets sent to the Dr for review, once he reviews your package they call you to schedule your consult. The whole process(once your package is received) is suppose to take a week. I wish you luck! Tonya
Anne Marie M.
on 3/14/04 3:05 am - Decatur, GA
Chill, chill, chill. First of all, I have been through this entire thing with my mother in another city. I know the anxiety you are feeling. Secondly, I, too, am not that far of head of you. I sent my paperwork in , recieved a call in a timely manner and I will see Dr. Duncan this week on Thursday. All will be okay. Remember, he is upfront that this will take some time. There are no quick fixes here. I have found them to be loyal to what they say.
Jessica C.
on 3/16/04 11:00 am - Suwanee, Ga
Hello, I am in the stage of looking for a Surgeon in the N Atlanta area, where would I find the information on Dr. Duncan? Thank you and Good Luck
Most Active