Recliner rental?

Kelle W
on 3/11/04 7:51 am - Atlanta, GA
Can anyone offer suggestions on where to rent a recliner for after surgery? I don't know if such a thing is even possible...but I'd especially be interested to know where I could rent one of the ones that are motorized and sort of lift up and tip your butt out. I know I'm going to have a hard time getting comfy in bed after surgery and am trying to explore all my option now...what about a hospital bed? Don't know where I'd put it, but it's a thought. What did you posties out there do? Thanks! Kelle
Miesha M.
on 3/12/04 2:05 am - Atlanta, GA
I rented one from a rent to own store any of them will be fine. God Bless
Angel Sellers
on 3/12/04 8:42 am - Smyrna, Ga
Hi Kelle: I know you can rent/lease hospital equipment from certain pharmacies. Not all are set up to do so, but you may want to check around. I know their are Physician's Pharmacies that are supposed to offer services such as that. You may want to even call your local hospital & see if they have a particular pharmacy &/or supply place they could suggest to you. I saw another member posted about the rent to own stores which I think is also a good option since it probably won't be as pricey. Good luck & I hope all goes well for you God Bless Angel
Lkaye
on 3/12/04 10:21 am - Snellville, GA
Since this is a necessity on most insurance plans will cover the rental... I had to rent a wheel chair from a medical rental in Norcross ... Check and see.. they also can deliver it to you... All I had to do is give them my insurance card and they made a copy of it.. I got the information from Gwinnett Clinic here in Snellville don't remember the name of the place they are the ones that put a cast on my daughters leg about 4 yrs. ago.. Good luck.....
Lea R.
on 3/12/04 11:21 am - Columbus, GA
Hi Kelle, Sure it's possible. It's what I plan on doing as well. Just look in yellow pages under rental, you can rent almost ANYTHING these days. Take care. Lea
Most Active