I AM APPROVED!!!

Tammy B.
on 3/11/04 2:47 am
I just found out a little while ago from Dr Rothwell's office that my insurance is approved! I can't believe it. My surgery date is scheduled for April 20th. I am excited yet extremely nervous about having the surgery and potentially leaving my son, husband, family & friends behind. Could you please pray for me? Thank you very much! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 3/11/04 4:31 am - Warner Robins, GA
Congrats Tammy!!!! That was so fast! I am truly excited for you and you are in my prayers!! Talk to you soon! Tonya
Tammy B.
on 3/11/04 8:57 pm
Thanks Tonya for all the prayers! See ya soon, Tammy
Phyllis B.
on 3/11/04 4:51 am
Congratulations Tammy...Sure wi**** was me. Hopefully this time next year, I will be able to shout "I am approved" as well. You and your family are in my prayers. Remember God had his hand in this. If not, you wouldn't have gotten approved. Smile, you are beginning to look thin already.
Tammy B.
on 3/11/04 8:55 pm
Hi Phyllis, Thank you. I wish you luck for the future in getting your approval. Tammy
Deborah S.
on 3/11/04 8:38 am - stone mountain, GA
CONGRATS Tammy you are in my prayers. i will send my paper work to BCBS MN on the 19th of the month. Hope i'm approved as fast as you were.
Tammy B.
on 3/11/04 8:56 pm
Hi Deborah, Thank you for the prayers. I hope you are approved fast also. Good luck. Tammy
Happy I.
on 3/13/04 2:38 pm - Macon, GA
Congrats Tammy from one Rothwell patient to another... you are in great hands. God bless you in your journey, and may God's hand guide Dr Rothwell's hands. I pray for a speedy recovery for you.
Tammy B.
on 3/13/04 10:08 pm
Hi Lisa, Thank you for the prayers and support. Tammy
Most Active