Hi, New at Posting!

Tammy B.
on 3/9/04 5:45 am
Hi, I am new at posting on the message boards. I have been reading the message boards and the profiles since January but I finally decided to jump in! I have a tentative surgery date of 4/20/04 and the insurance has my packet so I am waiting on approval to make it permanent! Please wish me luck! Just wanted to say Hello! Tammy
michelle T.
on 3/9/04 10:36 am - nashville, GA
HI TAMMY! I'M ALSO PRETTY NEW AT POSTING, OLD AT READING THE BOARDS. BEST OF LUCK... 4/20/04 SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DATE! I HAD MY LAP-RNY 9/26/03, ALL WENT WELL AND NOW 74LBS GONE FOREVER! MICHELLE
Tammy B.
on 3/9/04 7:48 pm
Hi, Michelle, welcome to you also, and thank you for posting to me. Congratulations on the 74 lbs gone, that is great! Tammy
Lea R.
on 3/9/04 11:34 am - Columbus, GA
Hi Tammy, I do wish you good luck in getting approval very soon. I,too, am waiting to hear from BCBS for approval. They have requested more info from the surgeon so as soon as that can be faxed, I hope to get good news. I'm in Columbus,Ga. I started this journey in Nov. of '03 . I can't wait to start a new life being healthier,not to mention thinnner.... Lea
Tammy B.
on 3/9/04 7:50 pm
Hi Lea, Thank you, I need all the luck I can get, that is all I think about now is getting approved! I hope you do get good news, keep us posted. Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/04 11:55 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hi Tammy! I noticed that you live in Macon. Not sure if you are active in any support groups but there are two in the area that I participate in and lots of Dr Rothwell's patients attend. One is held in Macon on 2nd and 4th Tues of the month and one is held in Warner Robins at the Flint Electric Bldg on Hwy 96 on the 1st & 3rd Tues they are called Minimees and also have a support group on-line at Yahoo. Let me know if I can provide you any more info. Good Luck and God Bless, Tonya
Tammy B.
on 3/9/04 7:55 pm
Hi Tonya, Thank You for posting me back. I have been to the support group in Macon but I haven't been to the one in Warner Robins. I would like to go but I'm not very familiar with how to get around in WR! I would love if you could give me more info on how to get there and about the support group online at Yahoo! If you want you can email me (the email address is on my profile. Have you been to either of the support groups? Thanks! Tammy
Most Active