I am so scared!!!!

Phyllis B.
on 3/5/04 4:10 am
Fear is overcoming me in thinking that before I go to approval that WLS will not be covered by insurance companies because most people are getting it for cosmetic surgery moreso than medically necessary. I have been reading lately that insurance companies may opt to not cover WLS. Florida BCBS has already excluded it from being covered as of Wednesday. Have anyone else heard this?
PEGGY B.
on 3/5/04 4:46 am - SYLVA, NC
I READ THAT BCBSOF FL.WILLNOT BE DOING IT ANYMORE AS OF THURSDAY YESTERDAY I READ THIS IN THE ATLANT APAPER WHILE SITTING IN THE EMORY DOCTORS OFFICE GOSH THAT BAD FOR THE PEOPLE *****ALLY NEEDS THE SURGERY I HAVE CORSOURCE I HOPE THEY DONT FALL OUT MY SURGERY WONT BE UNTIL MAY,IT SEEMS AS IF THIS IS HAPPENING REALLY FAST WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANYS PEGGY
Amy L.
on 3/9/04 4:36 am - Columbus, GA
THE ARTICLE IN THE FLORIDA SUN-SENTINEL I READ SAID THAT IT WASN'T GOING TO BE COVERED ANYMORE BY THE END OF THE YEAR. I WAS THINKING MORE TOWARD THE END OF THE YEAR. HERE'S THE LINK http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-31gastricbypass,1,2185046.story YOU MAY HAVE TO REGISTER WITH THEM BECAUSE IT'S AN ARCHIVED STORY! HAVE A GOOD ONE.
Most Active