Need to talk to people who have had the surgery - I need 5 contacts

Meg S.
on 3/2/04 11:59 am - Savannah, GA
I am in the process of checking off my checklist leading up to the surgery and one of them requires that I talk to 5 people who have had the surgery. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. I thank you. I am pursuing the surgery in Florida rather than GA because no-one in my city does it and I have a daughter in FL whom I can stay with for a bit after the surgery. At this point in time I am looking at May unless I can get insurance approval earlier. Thanks, Meg
cathyg1028
on 3/3/04 3:49 am - MARIETTA, GA
Meg, I am only 6 weeks post op, but spent 9 mos preparing for this surgery with a 2" notebook of information and articles. I would be more than happy to help you out. What information do you need??? cag
Angel Sellers
on 3/3/04 4:33 am - Smyrna, Ga
Hi Meg - my name is Angel & I am 1 month post-op. I would be glad to chat with you any time. I reasearched this procedure for a couple of years before I actually took the step, so I may be able to give you some good input. I am very happy with my decision & have had some good days & bad days which might be helpful on your contact info. Feel free to write me with any questions/info you may need My email address is: [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon
michelle T.
on 3/9/04 10:55 am - nashville, GA
HI MEG I AM 5 MONTHS POST-OP LAP-RNY. I ALSO HAVE HAD GOOD AND BAD DAYS BUT MANY MORE GOOD. 74LBS NOW GONE FOREVER! I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR CONTACT LIST, BUT I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP. I DID APPROX 9 MONTHS FOR RESEARCH, HAVE TWO CO-WORKERS THAT HAD RNY (ONE IS ONE YEAR AND THE OTHER IS 15YRS POST-OP). GOOD LUCK AND POST BACK IF I CAN DO ANYTHING! MICHELLE
Most Active