EMORY HOW LONG???

PEGGY B.
on 2/27/04 1:13 pm - SYLVA, NC
HI GUYS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GO THROUGH DR.RAMSHAWS OFFICE AFTER YOU FIRTS VISIT WITH HIM AND WHAT TESTS DOES HE GIVE BEFORE YOU GO IN MY FIRST APPT. WITH HIM IS THURSDAY I HAVE HAD MY SHRINK VISIT ALREADY AND MY NUTRION CLASS WILL BE MARCH 15TH WAS IT LONG TO YOU GOT YOUR SURGERY DATE???? THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION HAVE A GOOD ONE PEGGY
Jewell M.
on 2/28/04 12:20 am - Peachtree City, GA
Peggy- I'm using Dr. C. Daniel Smith at Emory. I had my last testing in mid- December and was given a January 28th date. When a problem came up I was cancelled outright and then, when approved, I got a March 8th date. So at least I became a Marcher out of it. I have found the communication level of the staff to be very low since all the turn-over at the end of 2003. The doctor's sugerical secretary has had more information for me than anyone else. Just keep bugging them. Feel free to email me to discuss Emory further. Jewell
NAT
on 3/1/04 10:03 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Jewell I am at Emory and C Daniel Smith also I am gonna have to talk to you about your steps.... I think it will be long for me curious what you did nat
NAT
on 3/1/04 10:02 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Peggy I am also seeing C Daniel Smith. My first visit was December 11th. I had to get all my paperwork and didn't do that till February. Have a Emory PCP and they are really slow... I got my approval on the 18th of Feb and didn't get schedule for any preop testing till march 8th and 10th. See my profile for better detail. Then I have to get an appt to see him agian prob won't be till end of march then a surgery date and that will take me well into April if I am lucky.... Emory is a weight and they have there process but I bugged like heck to get my early march testing they wanted me to weight till Aprill 22 for testing .... I couldn't bare that wait... NAT
Most Active