Hi... I'm "Newbie" Katherine

Katherine B.
on 2/26/04 11:47 am - Alpharetta, GA
Hi everyone. I have posted once before because I was looking for someone to work with me on a story for on WLS, but I would like to introduce myself as "me"... Katherine... another person waiting for insurance approval. My husband and I are both waiting to be approved. Our surgeon is Dr. C. Daniel Smith at Emory's Bariatric Clinic. We had our consult today and everything looks good. We have already done our psychological evaluations and are waiting for the evals to be faxed to Emory. Once those are in and our PCP faxes her letters of medical necessity, we are all set for our letters to go into insurance. I love the fact that it is off our shoulders (for now) but I am, by nature, a control freak. I want to do it all myself and just get it done. So, the fact of having everything out of my hands at this point is probably going to start driving me nuts, very soon. I would really just like to thank everyone who posts on this site. You don't even know how inspirational you have been to me. I hope to post more in the future as we continue on this journey... and, hopefully, my posts will be as helpful to others just beginning their jouney as yours have been to me. Thanks!!! Katherine
sherrie G.
on 2/27/04 1:07 am - silver creek, ga
Hi Katherine: My name is Sherrie Green, and I live in Silver Creek, GA. I just wanted to welcome you to our site. I think you will find it imformative and welcoming. There are some of the nicest people here you will ever meet. I go to the chat room often. You can get some great information there from preop as well as post op. If you ever need anything or someone to talk to please feel free to email me. If i dont know the answer we can find someone together who does know the answer. Again, Welcome to our "home" sherrie green Silver Creek
Most Active