Help!Losing Insurance

J.G. H.
on 2/11/04 1:40 am - Marietta, GA
Help, I am in the middle of my journey. Insurance is now the problem. I am losing my job and insurance and think I will have to get Medicaid. Do anyone know which Bariatric Surgeons are accepting Medicaid? I am a currently a patient of Dr. Robinson in Conyers, however I live in Marietta. Thanks for any help. I can also be emailed at [email protected].
Melissa J.
on 2/11/04 4:00 am - Woodstock, GA
I think Dr. Redmond in Douglasville accepts medicaid-care
hershey dream
on 2/11/04 10:03 am - Duluth, GA
Last time I checked, Dr. Kermie Robinson did accept Medicaid, but contact the office to be sure.
J.G. H.
on 2/11/04 11:45 am - Marietta, GA
Thank you. He is who I had my consult appointment with. My insurance is asking for the impossible. 3 years of diet documentation by a supervised physician. My doctor is in TN. The medical records they sent are so unorganized we can't make out what is in the file. On top of that, layoffs are coming soon. Cobra will not be an option because I will have no income to pay for it. I am desperate and confused right now.
Miesha M.
on 2/11/04 11:52 pm - Atlanta, GA
Call Dr. Scarborough in smyrna 770-801-5298 GOD BLESS YOU!!!
betsyt
on 2/12/04 9:02 am - Brunswick, GA
J.q. Dr. Henderson and Dr. Kent accept Medcaid/Medicare and do open and lap RNY's. They are in Brunswick, GA. Hope this helps. Hang in there, You will over come!!!!! Betsy
Most Active