Gwinnett County Support Groups??

modeanryan
on 2/8/04 12:09 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi. I am using Dr. Richard in Gainesville, but I live in Gwinnett County, and a weekly support group to Gainesville is a bit of a haul. Does anyone know of any Gwinnett County Support Groups? Thanks.
Beth B.
on 2/10/04 3:39 am - Stone Mountain, GA
I wish I did. I currently drive to Northside Hospital which is also a long haul!!
Diane G.
on 2/10/04 8:19 am - Dacula, GA
Hi Tammy, There are two support groups that I am aware of. The first one is Wings around Atanta, and they meet the third Sat of every month at Eastside Hospital. Meetings start @9:00 am and last to about noon. I highly reccomend getting there @8:30, about 150 attend, and it is a very social environment. Lots of fun. The second meeting that I am aware of is performed at Northside Hospital my my doctor Christopher Hart on the first Monday of every month and starts a 6:00. This one is good too because it is run by a doctor and he can answer specific medical questions, where as at Eastside it is from personal experience. You can get the best of both worlds. If you want to go with me to Eastside on the 21st of Feb let me know we can go together. Diane in Dacula
cathyg1028
on 2/17/04 12:55 am - MARIETTA, GA
Tami, I see someone has already recommended WINGS. There is also a "spinoff" of Wings that meets in Lawrenceville each Wed PM. Check out the calendar @ [email protected]. There are times and directions posted. cag
Most Active