questions questions questions............

carmen30230
on 2/2/04 7:39 am - Hogansville, Ga
ok...i feeled out the 5 page medical history packet we got from DR Duncans seminar. I type up my Bio (which was more than 2 pages) got a copy of insur card and a picture. After I send that in do I need to wait for them to call me and make a consult date or do I need to call and make it. And how long is it usually before getting a consult after sending alll of this in?? and how long usually til a surgery date. oh yeah and one more thing....my insurance doesnt cover a pschologist! Did anyone go with his 3 pschologist and if so do you know how much they charged!!!!
Michelle J.
on 2/2/04 9:18 am - Savannah, GA
Hi carmen, once you send it all in, Give it a couple of days and call and make sure they got it. That's what I did and Jennifer gave me appt right then. I went to his Oct30th seminar and my first consult was Dec3rd. So not that long. I also used Scott Orme for the psychological evaluation, he's one of the three Dr. Duncan list's. He's wonderful. I called the lady on there Jennifer Kelley, her office staff was so rude when I called to make a appt. At that moment I was like nevermind and scratch her off my list, but you might have better luck. But Scott Orme is wonderful. The visit is $300.00, which I had to pay out of pocket to, but I'm filing a claim with my insurance myself to get remibursed. After you do all that your insuance require's. Joyce will send it in to your insurance company. Then they wait for a approval from your insurance carrier, before they give you a surgery date.
kiwani
on 2/2/04 11:04 am - columbus, ga
carmen, it took them one week to call me, they set me up for feb 12, i asked if they had a cancellation list for consults and jennifer told me no, that they dont have cancellations, then a few days later they called me back and said , we have a cancellation for feb 3 would you like it? I said ahhhh YEAHHHHHH kiwani
Most Active