I really need help!

hershey dream
on 1/29/04 1:50 am - Duluth, GA
I am scheduled for my consult on Feb. 05, 2004. I was given a list of places to choose from for my psych eval and nutritionist consult but none are close to where I live. If anyone has any recommendations in the Atlanta metro area, they would be greatly appreciated.
cheche00
on 1/29/04 2:47 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Dekalb Medical 404-501-5398 for the nutrutionist.
J.G. H.
on 1/29/04 7:29 pm - Marietta, GA
Who do you have your consult with? I also have a consult on 2/5/04. I have scheduled a Psych Eval with Dr. Connie Hill. I have NOT found a nutritionist, my ins. (GREAT-WEST) stated we have none in-network. Dr. Hill is in Marietta.
cheche00
on 1/29/04 8:38 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
Just call that number I gave you I had my evaluation back in June I don't remember her name but that is the main number. It shouldn't cost over 300.00 that's what I've been told my insurance paid for it. It's worth it what ever it cost I am 5 months post-op and would do it again!
Chandra M.
on 1/30/04 2:18 pm - Covington, GA
Hi, I am in Conyers, GA...10 minutes east of Lithonia. I went to Shannon McRobb at Rockdale Hospital for Nutritional Consult. and I went to Dr. Santavicca also in Conyers, off of West Avenue for Psych. Eval., my surgeon referred me to both, because they write very good "convincing" reports to insurance companies I am told. Shannon McRobb ph.# (770) 918-3012 and Dr. Gary Santavicca ph.# (404) 653-1117. I don't know what insurance you have, but if Rockdale Hospital is on your insurance plan than your Nutritional consult should be covered. I only had a $20.00 copay for my psych evaluation, but my friend had to pay out of pocket and she was only charged $265.00, so not too bad considering its worth in the long run. If I can help you further don't hesitate to let me know. Good luck on your journey!!! Smooches, Chandra
Chandra M.
on 1/30/04 2:22 pm - Covington, GA
Hey again, I just looked at your profile and saw that you have BC/BS HMO, that's the same insurance I have, so both Shannon McRobb and Dr. Santavicca should be covered. Shannon McRobb should be covered 100% and you will have a $20.00 copay with Dr. Santavicca. Good Luck!
hershey dream
on 1/31/04 6:28 am - Duluth, GA
I actually have 2 consults. The first is with Dr. Hixson at Peachtree Surgical Associates, and the other is a seminar for Emory Bariatrics. I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions. You guys are great. My appointments are made, and now I wait and hope all goes well. Thanks a million!
Most Active