Can't find a surgeon/Need help QUICKLY!

J H.
on 1/25/04 8:09 am - Marietta, GA
Need to find a surgeon quickly, insurance isn't the problem, other health problems are. I CAN get insurance to pay for the surgery due to other obesity-related health problems, I just can't find a surgeon who can schedule the surgery asap. Lay-off are likely in the future and will leave me uninsured. If I don't find a surgeon quickly while I still have insurance, I am going to have major problems (healthwise). Did anyone have luck finding a surgeon and having surgery QUICKLY?
Dixie_Angel
on 1/25/04 12:07 pm - Demorest, GA
I went to Dr. Ponce in Dalton GA and got right in no prob. I had surgery pretty quick as well. Call Hamilton surgical.. they can help. I hope that helps. Lisa
Miesha M.
on 1/26/04 3:07 am - Atlanta, GA
Call Dr. Scarborough office 770-801-5298 he is located in the Vinings/Smyrna very thorough and personable!!! I had a appointment in like three days!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!
cathyg1028
on 1/26/04 4:20 am - MARIETTA, GA
If you want the best, call Dr John Daly, 404-252-0433. Talk to Tami and explain your situation. I wouldnt go to anyone else. Cathy Gogan
J.G. H.
on 1/28/04 11:21 am - Marietta, GA
Thanks everyone, I have an appointment with Dr. Robinson next week. I re-verified with my insurance regarding coverage (Great-West) and was told as long as it is a medical necessity they would approve surgery. I am praying my employer won't fold before the approval and surgery is scheduled.
Most Active