NOT SURE IF I CAN HANDLE ANOTHER REJECTION FROM INSURANCE COM.

kristin M.
on 1/22/04 7:40 am
Well, this is my third time at this and to be honest, I can't wait to get it all over with. I have been through the ringer with insurance companies. My first insurance company was BC/BS of Georgia ---- Exclusion from the policy. My second one is Gallagher Benefits Administrator(Beech Street) ---- denied first submittion and also first appeal. I have two more appeals left and so I am moving on to see if we can get it this time. I was hoping someone could help me and inform me of someone else who has delt with this insurance company. They do cover bariactic surgery if it is medically necessary( same ole same ole) LOL! However, I have sent them information since I was 10 years old of diet plans I have been on. Anything and everything I have sent. I guess right now I am just really needing some encouraging words. I know this surgery can save my life......the sad thing is.........apparently , they don't!! Respectfully, Kristin Maradik
Cynde G.
on 1/22/04 12:34 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Kristin You just hang in there girl. Trust me, I know it is so darn frustrating to be told no, we won't do this for you. Keep your chin up, and it will happen. Cynde "Never,Never,Never quit" Winston Churchill
Most Active